Adding Vesta’s fraud protection services to your eCommerce platform makes it easy to approve more safe transactions and reject only the transactions that are fraudulent.
If you are an existing Shopify customer, and you want to add Vesta’s fraud protection services to your storefront, start by installing Vesta’s Guaranteed Fraud Protection extension from the Shopify app store.
The Guaranteed Fraud Protection extension provides the following benefits:
- Improve Your Bottom Line - Maximize revenue by reducing the number of false positives and friction points.
- No Fraud Chargeback Guarantee - Vesta’s fraud expertise helps you stop payment-fraud-based chargebacks, which reduces the time and resources you spend on chargeback remediation.
- Reduce Cart Abandonment - Seamless pre-auth decisioning keeps the checkout experience frictionless, which reduces cart abandonment while still keeping your business safe.
To use the Guaranteed Fraud Protection extension you must have accounts with both Vesta and Shopify. Start by installing the Guaranteed Fraud Protection extension and you will be sent a registration email from Vesta to setup an account with us.
Start by installing Guaranteed Fraud Protection from the Shopify app store. Our easy installation, registration, and setup process will have your Shopify orders guaranteed in a matter of minutes.
How does Vesta protect Shopify store owners’ revenue?
Vesta’s zero-fraud-liability guarantee completely protects Shopify owners from all fraud chargeback liability. If Vesta approves a payment, and the cardholder files a fraud chargeback claim later, we will cover the loss and any associated fees.
How does Vesta help store owners increase their revenue?
Guaranteed Fraud Protection helps store owners maximize their revenue by increasing approvals and eliminating friction for shoppers. Approval decisions take place with no identity verification steps. The time between checkout and approval feels instant, which means good shoppers won’t get frustrated by approval delays.
Even for non-guaranteed orders, store owners can use Vesta’s Order Summary page to get more information and choose to capture additional transactions to further drive-up approvals.
How do I get started with Vesta?
Shopify store owners can get Guaranteed Fraud Protection by downloading it from Shopify app store.
I didn’t receive a registration email after downloading the app. What should I do?
First, make sure that the email address associated with your Shopify account is correct:
1. In your Shopify admin page, click on Settings, then click General, as shown below:
2.Make sure that the email addresses in the "Store contact email" and "Sender email" fields are correct:
If your email address is incorrect, follow the steps below to ensure that the extension will work as expected:
1. Delete the Guaranteed Fraud Protection app from your Shopify store by using the Apps menu in the left hand navigation.
2. Correct the email addresses in the "Store contact email" and the "Sender email" fields, and save the changes.
3. Re-install the Guaranteed Fraud Protection app.
If you still have trouble, call Vesta Support at 1-888-208-6232 M-F 8-5 Pacific or email email@example.com.
Where is the product available?
Guaranteed Fraud Protection is currently available on the Shopify App Store in the US and Canada.
What payment gateways are supported?
Guaranteed Fraud Protection works with all payment methods and gateways supported by Shopify. For the full list of supported gateways in the US, visit https://www.shopify.com/payment-gateways/united-states.
Does the product work with ShopifyPlus?
Yes, Guaranteed Fraud Protection works with ShopifyPlus stores in US and Canada.